Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friday's Chapelthon was really good,
I'm really glad I went.
(:

I sooo need more of such revivals.
YM camps at the end of the year are just not enough.

Yesterday I had to drag my feet out of bed at the wee hours of the morning on a Saturday.
you see we had the National Literature Festival,
and yes I was kinda force to go.
so there went my much needed sleep.

Afterwhich I had lunch with Salad, Glenn and NatYau at Anchorpoint,
we studied somewhat there as well.

Later I headed of to Toa Payoh Sports Hall,
and I'm very glad I did.

so it was the oh-so-exciting match between Sneakers Ace and Nike Air,
and of course, Sneakers Ace won!

hahah Yeeleen and TingJun forever!
(:

hahah I tell you I was like damnit scared lah!
the match was truly worth my watch and time,
by half time, Sneakers were down by 7,
and last quarter they had caught up so magnificantly and were tied.
so extra time was played and they won by 3!

It was really THE match worth watching,
and throughout the whole time my heart was thumping like there's no tml,
and I was shouting like no tml,
and of course, I'm sorry Glenn, hitting him to induce my anticipation!
HAHAH.
I think I almost had a heart attack lah,
but it was a really good exciting match
(:

No comments: